Thursday 22 August 2019

The Expression of Gift, the Gift of Expression

So much in my head leaving trails of light, like shooting stars that fade in an instant. I often observe the pondersome conversations that go through my mind, the processing, the creative doings, and think I should write this stuff down, but so often this little urge is dismissed as I carry on with the everyday. Sometimes it seems such a waste to keep it all to myself, only to disappear out of sight beneath the covers of new emerging thoughts. I have a vast world happening within, waiting to become recognized...a world of wonder, of revelations, a world of gift. I am a vessel of creativity. Today I vow to begin a writing practice, for my sake and for yours. I do not yet know what this looks like, how often or what I will write about, I suppose it will evolve as I do, and I will put it out there when the inspiration hits. For my experiences and perspectives, in merging with my creativity and depth have much to offer -- to whom I do not know. Perhaps to everyone and no one specifically at all. To those who choose to spend their time receiving my offerings.

Expression is a large part of my real life being, and I've spent a lifetime holding so much of it in, out of feeling unworthy of the space I take up. This is changing as I begin to take ownership for who I am, where I exist. Little by little I give myself permission to show the outside world the depths of my inside. Sometimes when I open this window, revealing this view into my soul, the expression spills out in flow and the rest of the world appears not to exist in that time.  Through writing, art, speaking, dancing, any way that inspires to converse with anyone who is listening, this is the path to my freedom. For it is here that I let go. I release the tension built up at the dam created of fear and unworth. It is here that I embrace the begging permission to live in my truth.  I choose to believe the more I can love and let love, the more the universe will bring these things back to me, energizing my prerogative, and enabling the flourishing potential of my gifts. In this expression I hope to inspire others to do the same. To find what they love, to live it from their deepest expanding selves, where their unique gifts will reveal, contributing to the creation of a better world. I paint hope to inspire hope in others, so that they can inspire it in their others, and so on, a ripple of healing, spreading infinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment